Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Entrance exam (CCS University) or mockery

I had this amazing experience when i tried to take admission in LLB course of CCS university. They advertised that for Self financed colleges there will be entrance exam . So i applied , even bought a book to prepare and finally appeared in the entrance exam. I got around 80th rank in my subject. By now everything was fine.

So i was happy with my score and went to many colleges to enquire about the admission. And surprisingly no private college asked for my score ( and they did not even bother that i appeared in entrance or not), they were ready to give me admission if i was ready to pay the fees. Simple mathematics ... :) and i was a fool. I told them that i appeared in CET and they told me that it will only save your 300 rs. i thought .... really because i applied with a draft of 500 rs . So even monetary wise i was in a loss of 200 rs . So i applied , bought a book , prepared, appeared in the exam , waited for the result and then went for admission. While i could directly go for admission as fees is the only consideration ... which i still have to submit.


One more point, the fees recommened by University for private colleges is approximately 13000 rs while most of the colleges are charging between 20000-27000 in the name of infrastructure. Let me complete my LLB and i will sue these colleges first :) .... tan tanaaaaaaaan .....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Let me complete my LLB and i will sue these colleges first :) "
- Now that your LLb is complete ( I hope so).. have you sue this college?